1. Collection of the Personal Information
We will only collect your personal information by appropriate and fair methods.
2. Use of the Personal Information
Personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes
1. Confirmation of user registration for our services or user application to buy our products.
2. Providing our products information.
3. Providing our related company or our customer's product Information.
4. Sending the requested Service material (CD-ROM and others) or ordered products.
5. Providing the support services or updates of our products and Services.
6. Processing the invoice for our products or services.
7. Efforts to improve the services or product, including through sending questionnaires.
8. Processing to send the requested products information on the advertisement area.
9. Recognizing your activity in order to utilize it for new products and the service development.
10. Providing these personal information to the CAD data supplier companies (providers of the said CAD data) when you use the download / preview functionality.
The Personal Information is managed only by us or an outsourcing firm bound to us by a Non-disclosure Agreement. This outsourcing firm manages the Personal Information only within the purpose of the outsourcing.
3. About "Cookies"
The information that we grant from Cookies is used only for the purpose of providing our services to you and we do not use it for any other purposes.
4. Providing information to third party
(1) To our suppliers (CAD data providers)
We will provide some of the data you submitted at the time of your registration (Name, Company name, Occupation, Industry type, Division name, Title, address, Telephone number, E-mail address), and some data related to your download / preview process (Order number, Date, File format, Server type, Language).
All these informations are stored securely in our protected system, to which we grant access to our suppliers.
(2) To our dealer
When you request our products information (printed catalogs, brochures, and such), or order our products, we may provide your personal information (Name, Company name, Occupation, Industry type, Division name, Title, Telephone number, E-mail address) by paper or electronic document (E-mail, Disc, Floppy, ...) to the reseller of our products, as described in section 2.8 ("Use of the Personal Information") above.
Note) This will be described on our Service Agreement of the related services.
(3) To event sponsors
When you apply, through our services, to an event/seminar/exhibition which is not sponsored by our company, we may provide your personal information (Name, Company name, Occupation, Industry type, Division name, Title, Telephone number, E-mail address) by paper or electronic document (E-mail, Disc, Floppy, ...) to the said event/seminar/exhibition sponsors, as described in section 2.11 ("Use of the Personal Information") above.
For cases (1), (2) and (3) above, you may prevent your personal information from being transferred to third parties by a simple phone call to our Personal Information Prevention Service at the number indicated below :
Personal Information Prevention Service
Phone : 03-5961-5031
(4) Other cases
For the cases (1), (2) and (3) above, we will not provide your personal information to any third party without your advance consent, except in accordance with applicable law and outsourcing process of section 2 ("Use of the Personal Information") above.
We have online shopping on our web site. When you order the products via such online shopping, we will entrust the handling of your personal information to our outsourcing firm (Online Shopping system provider) who provides us the online shopping services, and which we have a Non-Disclosure agreement with.
When you request to pay by credit card, we will not have access to your credit card information, it will be handled by our Online Shopping system provider.
5. Management of the Personal Information
We keep and maintain personal information accurately and securely.
We take a countermeasure for information security against illegal access, computer virus, etc adequately in order to prevent loss, destruction, modification or leak of personal information.
We do not leak personal information neither by taking out nor by transferring outside.
6. Access, correction, cease of use, deletion of personal information
We acknowledge user's right to request us for access, correction, cease of use, and deletion of user's own personal information and when requested, we take prompt action without objection after the confirmation of the correctness of its request. Our web site user (who is registered from our web site) can change or correct the registration via our web site.
If you request the deletion, please request from here. When you delete the registration, you may not use some services.
Email : email@example.com
Any inquiry or opinion about the handling of personal information owned by us, please make contact to us (Information desk for personal information).
7. Organization and system
We appoint Supervisor and manage to protect personal information adequately.
We conduct our directors and employees with seminar to protect and to know correct handling of personal information so that we can treat information adequately.
8. Decision, action, maintenance and improvement of rules for personal information and compliance program
CADENAS WEB2CAD, Inc
|Print | Close|